Delta 9o Disposable Vape Pen – Ice Cream Cake
Delta 9o Disposable Vape Pen – Ice Cream Cake
Warning! This product is very potent and it will take longer than other cannabinoids to feel its effects. It is recommended to start with one puff and wait at least 15 to 20 minutes before determining whether you need more. We recommend that you “Start low and go slow!”
Delta 9o Disposable Vape Pen – Ice Cream Cake contains a proprietary and ultra-pure concentrated cannabis oil, derived specifically from hemp. This product has been known to be just as strong, if not stronger, than the Delta-9-THC products that are found in the legal marijuana markets. 3Chi’s Delta 9o Disposable Vape Pens have been reported to give a similar, yet smoother, stronger, and longer-lasting experience to traditional Delta-9 THC extracts. Inside each disposable vape pen is approximately 1 ml of oil which has a sweet creamy flavor. 3Chi also guarantees no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agents inside their vape pens. All cannabinoids used inside their vape pens are derived from 100% hemp and are completely natural. They are all lab-tested by an accredited 3rd party lab. This breathe-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Ice Cream Cake Strain Description:
Effects: Body High, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
Flavors: Cheesy, Creamy, Nutty, Sweet
Aromas: Cheese, Creamy, Earthy, Nutty, Pungent
What is Delta 9o?
Delta-9-THC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. Delta-9-THC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-10-THC, Delta 6a10a THC, THC-O, and HHC, to produce an uplifting, euphoric effect with increased focus and energy. Delta-9-THC is also known for its anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), antiemetic (anti-nausea), analgesic (pain relieving), orexigenic (appetite stimulant) and neuroprotective properties.
Delta 9o (also known as D9o, ∆9o, Delta 9 THC-o-acetate, and Delta 9 THCO) is created by adding an acetate ion to the Delta 9 molecule. Once the body metabolizes the acetate, the remaining compound is converted to Delta 9 THC in a more bioavailable form. Inhaling Delta 9O in a more bioavailable form allows for a smoother, stronger, and longer-lasting experience.
Delta-9-THC-O has been reported by consumers to provide energizing effects, giving you more creativity and perspective. Some common benefits of hemp-derived Delta-9-THC-O may include:
- A smoother, stronger, and longer-lasting experience than traditional Delta-9-THC
- Mental euphoria
- Feelings of motivation
- Increased energy
- Increased mood
- Feelings of relaxation
- Stress relief
- Pain relief
- Appetite stimulation
- Neuroprotective properties
Remove plug from the mouthpiece of the vape pen device. Take 1 puff and wait 20 minutes before determining if you need more. Typical usage is 1-2 puffs. Because this oil can take a little longer to feel the effects, it is recommended to “Start low and go slow.”
IMPORTANT: This product takes at least 15 to 20 minutes, if not longer, to take effect.
Trouble Shooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some trouble-shooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Hemp-Derived Delta-9-THC-O Oil, Cannabis-Derived Terpenes (CDT)
There are no reviews yet.